GM Extended family Card is issued by Capital One N. A. The GM extended family Card you can combine earnings with your Discount to get more. redeemable gift toward a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle. It is a credit card that gives you benefits that puts you in the driver’s seat.
GM Extended Family Card Benefits
- No Annual fee is charged plus no foreign transactions fees
- 1% earnings on your credit card toward a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac Vehicle
- 0% intro APR. Cardholders enjoy 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases only. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.90%,17.90% or 21.90% will apply.
- Cardholders earn and redeem as much as you want. Earning are good for seven years.
- All GM dealers participate, and redeem easily at your nearest Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer.
- Cardholders can combine offers, vehicle offers + your earnings = total potential value.
- Price protection, Extended Warranty insurance, Concierge service, MasterRental® CDW, Identity theft Resolution Service with Wallet protection, etc.
- Add extra cards for your family and increase your total your total earnings faster. Each card is linked to the same account so you could maximize your total earnings potential.
GM Extended family Card Fees and Rates
- APR for Purchases – 0% introductory APR on purchase for the first 12 months. After that, 13.90% – 21.90% variable APR.
- APR for Cash Advances – 26.90%
- Penalty APR and when applies – 31.4%
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Minimum interest Charged – None
- Annual Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 3%
- Late payment – Up to $38.
- Returned Payment Fee – $25
How To Apply for GM Extended Family Card
To apply for this card take the following steps :
- Go to the Home page of Capital One
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the GM Extended Card
- On the next page of the applications, of the Capital One Bank
- The next stage, requires the following details; Answer the question ‘’My residential address is same as my mailing address, by tapping on the ‘’ Yes’’ or “No” button
- Key in your monthly mortgage/Rent amount, Residence type, Employment Status, Mother’s maiden name, and total annual income.
- Enter additional information, when do you plan to obtain your next vehicle, by selecting one of the option
- Click on the “Continue Application” button.
How To Check for GM Extended Family Card Application Status
Applicants who have received delay on their application Status have to contact the customer service center security Code on the back to activate. Or contact at 1-877-557-2622
GM Extended Family Card Activation
To activate your GM Extended Family Card contact at 1-800-685-9090
How To Login GM Extended Family Card
To login to your Capital One online account of GM Extended Family Card
- Sign in to the official web page of GM Extended Family Card and click on ‘Sign In’ widget
- Enter your Username and Password.
- The scroll to the “Sign In” button.
- The you will be able to access your account.
How To Recover GM Extended Card Password
To Recover your GM Extended Family Card
- Go to the GM Extended home page, on the Sign in section
- Click on the “Forgotten Your Username”
- It will take you to the next page, then enter your last 4 digits of your account number enter all the numbers in your billing address and Zip code
- Then click on “ Continue ” button
For Password Recovery
- On the login page, click on ‘forgot your password ‘ link
- On the new page, enter your username and click on “Submit”
How To Make Bill payment With GM Extended Family Card
To make your bill payment With GM Extended Family Card set up a payment account that will be associated with your credit card or make your payment online, sign into your account, pay your bill electronically.
Report card Lost or Stolen
To report your card lost or stolen card contact at 1-800-347- 0001
GM Extended Family Card Customer service number
For your information and any enquiries call the Customer Care Centre at 1-800-947-1000
International Calls – 1-702-243-1567.