Amazon Business Card is issued by America Express. The Business Credit Card is designed exclusively for those with business purposes, business owners, and also for Card Members, that have an Amazon Business Account.
The business card gives 5% back or 90 day terms on US purchases at Amazon Business, AWS, Amazon.com and whole Foods Market with eligible Prime membership.
Amazon Business Card Benefits
- Cardholders enjoys 1% Back on other purchases
- Rewards do not expire
- No Annual fee is charge
- Cardholders enjoys leverage offer of 3% back or 60 days to pay interest free on U. S. purchases at Amazon Business, at Amazon.com and whole Foods Market.
- Cardholders enjoys a offer of $100 Amazon.com Gift Card upon approval for the Amazon Business American Express card.
- Access to 24 hours and 7 days a week, customer service support account management
- Take advantage of its Expense Management Tools, to help you track and organize expenses.
Amazon Business Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 16.24 %
- APR for Cash Advances – 26.99%
- Grace period – 25 days
- Annual Membership Fee – $0
- Cash Advance – $5 or 3%
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Overlimit – None
- Returned Payment – $38
Requirement For Application
- Applicant must be up to 18 and above
- Applicants must be authorized by his/her Company, make financial decisions on its behalf
- Applicants who are applying on behalf of a corporation or partnership, will submit information on all the beneficial owners, and the FTI for your business.
How To Apply For Amazon Business Card
- Visit the Home page
- Navigate on the page and click on “Apply Now” button
- As the new page opens, enter your Email (phone for mobile accounts
- Then, enter your password
- Next, click on “Sign In” link to commenced your application process
- Then, if your are a new to Amazon, click on create Your Amazon Account ‘ to create an account.
How To Check Amazon Business Card Application Status
If an applicant applied for Card then they can check for their credit card application status by calling at 1-833-674-7268
How To Activate Amazon Business Card
To activate your new Card
- Get to the America Express Activation page
- Enter your 4-digit Card ID, and 15- digits Card Number
- Click on the ‘Confirm ‘ button
How To Log In To Amazon Business Card
- Visit the Home page www.amazon.com
- As the web opens, enter your Email (phone for mobile accounts)
- Click on the “ Sign In” button
How To Recover Username ID And Password
- On the Log In page
- Click on the “ forgot password” link
- On the next page, enter your Email or Mobile Phone Number
- Click on the, “ Continue “ button
How To Report Your Amazon Business Card Lost/ Stolen Credit card
Cardholders whose credit card missed or it stolen can contact at 1-833-674-7268
How To Make Bill Payment
- To make your bill payment with Credit card, cardholders have to log in to their account via American Express
- Click, log into your account.
- Enter your user name and password, Click secure log in, Find the payment tab and click on Credit card payment for your bills.
- Your payment can be done automatically be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
Amazon Business Card Customer Service Center
Customer Service Number can be contacted at 1-888-653-1184.